Monday, October 3, 2011

My Last Sassy Lil Sketches Reveal Day

                       Today is my last reveal day for Sassy Lil Sketches!!!!

Due to busy schedules Katie and Cherie have officially decided that Sassy Lil Sketches will be shut down at the end of October. I am so sad over the news but completely understand!

So without further adieu here is my final sketch with them:


Click to view full size image

Here is my take on this beautiful sketch:

Ok ya'll I am so proud of this page, it came out so beautiful in my opinion.....no biased feelings towards it I swear lol! You will never guess where I got my inspiration from for this LO........

Ok I'm corny I admit it but I like the movie Marie Antoinette and the inspo came straight from this movie! Here's a clip image:
Image Detail
I couldn't find an image of the actual room on the movie that gave me the real inspo. But the colors here give you an idea.

All of the flowers are handmade, you can see the cream colored one I distressed which is an all out time consuming chore.The center pieces I found at Joanne's clearance section for like .50 per 3 pack.

Title reads: Home Is When We Are Together, I definately feel that way with my Husbadn.....no matter where we are are what we are doing as long as he is near me I feel like home. I found the alphas off the $1 rack at Joanns a long time ago......

Here you can see a close up of my stitching and distressing

I did some lacing here and stuck my journaling spot tucked in the pocket behind it.

Some lace and more stitching details shown here.



I hope you enjoyed my page and I look forward to your comments!





1 comment: