Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Beautiful Life

Today I wanna share a layout with you and I hope it inspires you, but I'm hoping not only to inspire your crafty side today but also your mind and your heart.

I created this layout as kind of a therapy for myself as many of us scrappers do, I'm very pleased with the way it turned out but even more pleased with what it represents. We all have moments in our lives where we feel life isn't fair, or that maybe we are being jipped and not accomplishing or getting everything at the moment that we would like to do or have. We get so caught up in these dissapointments, that at times we forget to stop and think how lucky we are, and how rich our lives truely are. I know I am guilty of this often. But for me all it takes is one look at my husband and children and I realize that nothing else in life matters, except for these faces in front of me. Everything else is just stuff, it's just trivial......it's nice, but it's not important. My love for my family and their love for me is the most important thing in in life and when I take the time to remeber this life just seems so much richer and fuller and more enjoyable. All of a sudden you see not what you do not have but only how rich and lucky you are. So I hope today you take a moment to reflect on my thoughts and maybe you have had your own similiar thoughts and my murmuring just serves as a reminder to you, but no matter the case I hope you are inspired to take a lighter step today, and be thankful for all you do have!!!

The layout below is my amazing husband and myself. We met as teens and I thought I loved him then, I never realized how much one person could love and feel for another person and because of this love and the beautiful family we have created I live a rich and lucky life and have everything....everything I ever dreamed of and more. This man is amazing he's my everything!

MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE


So here it is, my theraputic reminder, that I have everything! You can see in the photo just how much I love him! I used Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime collection for this page! I wish I could use this collection all the time, the colors and softness of this collection are gorgeous and those flowers are the best looking once fussy cut out that I have seen....FAV by far! You can see that I used the scissor method to distress the edges and used some brown floss to enhance the peach background paper. See close up and details below

I do believe this just might be my favorite part of this layout, this lil flower cluster in the corner is so delicate and pretty. The flowers are cut from the g45 collection and the title is fussy cut from a asuper old Cosmo Cricket collection I found at my LSS. You may also notice the top of the green circle has a delicate tiny lace peeking from behind.

Here you can see a photo close up and more fussy cut flowers....unfortunately I also noticed just now that the flowers on the left side are covering my keyhole.....boo, lol. They must have slid over during the trip upstairs to photo the layout.

Here I just used a plain chipboard key cut by my cricut, the clock was fussy cut from a colorbok collection and I added more flowers for a finishing touch.



I hope you have enjoyed my layout and are super inspired to create you own page of why you have everything you always wanted!

Off to go enjoy my family, til next time, thanks for stopping by and I enjoy your comments!

HAPPY SCRAPPING

XXXXXX

  

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! stunning...
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete