Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Some G45 To Share With You Today

Good Morning, hope everyone is having a good week so far I can't believe it's already Wednesday.....no wait, scratch that.....how the heck did October make it's way to the calender already???? I hope everyone is faring the changing weather alright, we have been having record high here.....unusually hot for this time of year......I kinda don't mind though it's kinda like having your cake and eating it to with all the beautifulness of the changing falling leaves minus the cold....what could be better?

But you didn't stop by to listen to me ramble on about the calender and the weather though so with, so without further adieu on to the layout I wanna share with you guys!

Never A Dull Moment With 5 Kids......


Well what do you think?

I had so much fun ctreating this, I actually usually find G45 papers intimidating to work with......I love the way they look and I hoard almost every collection, but I never really know what to do with it. Lets just say I'm cured!!!!

I used the Le Cirque Graphic 45 collection.....if your not familiar with it, you must check it out!

The photo is of my 5 kiddos, tough job somedays to be a mommy of 5 but I wouldn't have it any other way. See deatils and close ups below.

You can see some of the edges here, I distressed every sheet of paper using the sciisors distresing method. This gives the pape a grungy, textured, dimensional look.

Here you can see some of the signs from the Le Cirque collestion, I fold the top corners a bit to give it more dimension.

Ok everyone has went head over heels gaga for my music ribbon everywhere I have posted this layout, so I thought I would share where I got it. It' left over from Christmas yep....I found it clearanced after Christmas, it had red and tan gingham strips on both sides and I just trimmed them off....and presto.....music printed ribbon!

A close up of the blooms, I made the rose and the daisey, the grey I bought a while back, but unfortunately I forgot the brand...sorry about that, I seem to have a bad habbit about this.....

 Here you can see more distressed edges and the pennant bottoms on my patterned paper strips. I thought cutting the papers this way would give my layout a more whimsical feel.

This cute lil gal is fussy cut from the Le Cirque collection, I just love her!

Last but not least, the Le Cirque title, all I can say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!! I just love this title, the whole collection is just fabulous!

I hope you enjoyed my page and all the yummy details!
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to your comments!

XXXXX

1 comment: